The State Services Examination, one of Madhya Pradesh’s most competitive tests, is administered by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). This famous exam is in charge of choosing candidates for a variety of state-gazetted positions. The State Police Services and positions like Naib Tehsildar are among the several State Civil Services that are covered by the MPPSC test. It’s a really competitive process because many people want to get these jobs.
The Indore-based MPPSC is in charge of selecting candidates for key administrative and other positions in the state government. Shri (Professor) Bhaskar Choubey is MPPSC’s chairman at the moment.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) shapes careers and fills key State Government positions. MPPSC has opened the application modification window for the MPPSC PCS Exam 2023, allowing candidates to make necessary revisions. This follows the commission’s commitment to fair and open application processes. The MPPSC website makes it easy for applicants to update their application information.
MPPSC 2023 Notification:
The MPPSC State Service Examination 2023 notification was released lately. Exam dates, eligibility requirements, selection process, curriculum, and pattern are covered in this PDF announcement. As of September 5, 2023, 227 state administrative service deputy district president, development block officer, chief municipal officer, cooperative inspector, deputy tehsildar, deputy superintendent of police, and other positions are open.
Application Edit Window details:
- The opening date is September 25, 2023.
- Last day: October 25, 2023.
Official MPPSC website:
Candidates can edit their application forms on the application portal https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/ during this edit time. Applicants must use this chance to verify their information.
MPPSC Exam Portfolio:
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer test: This test seeks devoted candidates who can enhance Madhya Pradesh’s fisheries sector.
- Assistant Geologist Exam: This exam opens doors to geology careers for Earth-lovers.
- Exam for Farmer Welfare and Development Department Assistant: It’s a chance to help Madhya Pradesh’s farmers, a vital industry.
- Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam: Green thumbs can advance their professions by promoting horticulture and initiatives.
- Exam for Assistant Officer (Social Justice Department): A chance to promote social justice and equality.
- Scientific Officer Exam: For science and research enthusiasts.
- State Engineering Service Exam: Engineers can make an impact by improving state infrastructure.
- State Forest Service Exam: Nature lovers may protect Madhya Pradesh’s biodiversity with this exam.
- State Service test: The MPPSC’s top test covers administrative jobs like deputy district president, deputy tehsildar, and deputy superintendent of police.
A vital exam for state police Sub-Inspectors who want to protect law and order.
MPPSC Exam Qualifications:
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) exams ensure that state civil servant candidates meet eligibility requirements. MPPSC allows Indian citizens to take the exams, although there are limits to ensure fairness and integrity. Candidates must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Indian Citizenship:
Candidates for MPPSC exams must be Indian nationals.
- Marriage Limits:
- Candidates: Women who have married a guy with a surviving wife cannot take the MPPSC exam.
- Male Candidates: Men with multiple wives cannot take the exam.
- Criminal Record:
Candidates convicted of crimes against women cannot take MPPSC exams. If a verdict is pending, candidates can take the exam. Successful candidates will have their postings held until the court rules them innocent.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation:
Candidates who claim reservation or age relaxation benefits in multiple categories can only receive one concession, whichever is better. This ensures candidates obtain the maximum advantage based on their eligibility.
Age Limits and Relaxations: MPPSC Eligibility Guide
Age is a key factor in MPPSC exam eligibility. These age requirements ensure individuals are mature and experienced enough for the jobs. A complete list of MPPSC post age limitations and relaxations:
Non-Uniformed Post Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: Non-uniformed candidates must be 21.
- The maximum age for non-uniformed positions is 40.
Limit on Uniformed Post Age:
- Uniformed candidates must be 21 years old, like non-uniformed candidates.
- Uniformed positions have a 33-year age limit.
Upper Age Limit Relaxations:
Candidates in particular categories receive age relaxations from MPPSC, ensuring equal opportunity:
- Women Candidates: All women candidates receive a 5-year age relaxation, regardless of domicile.
- Physically disabled candidates obtain a 5-year age relaxation.
- Scheduled Caste candidates from Madhya Pradesh receive a 5-year age relaxation.
- Scheduled Tribe applicants from Madhya Pradesh enjoy a 5-year age relaxation.
- OBC candidates in Madhya Pradesh get a 5-year age relaxation.
- Candidates who are genuine Indian repatriates and hold Indian passports from Burma, Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka receive a 3-year age reduction.
- Personnel in the defence services enjoy a 3-year age relaxation.
- Candidates who were divorced, widowed, or abandoned at their initial appointment receive a 3-year age relaxation.
- According to MPPSC General AD Memo, Vikram Award-winning athletes receive a 5-year age relaxation.
- Green Cards from Family Welfare Programme: Family Welfare Programme green card holders receive a 2-year age relaxation.
MPPSC Exam Pattern:
MPPSC test patterns describe the exam’s format. Marking system, total marks, sections, and time limit. Before studying, applicants must thoroughly review the MPPSC exam pattern. Applicants must know how to use their time to score well. The process has three steps:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Interview process
Educational and physical eligibility are key for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) exam. These criteria assess candidates’ knowledge and physical qualities to succeed in their jobs.
MPPSC’s qualification and physical eligibility standards are detailed here:
Graduate: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an equivalent certificate. This academic background allows MPPSC exam participation.
Technical and Professional Qualifications: The government recognizes select technical and professional qualifications as degrees. Such applicants can also apply for MPPSC exams, expanding the pool.
Most posts do not require physical eligibility, however others demand a medical test following the interview. These qualifications ensure candidates can handle physical demands of certain occupations.
Steps to Apply for MPPSC Exams:
The MPPSC Notification 2023 invites eligible persons to apply for various vacancies.
First 1: Visit MPPSC Website
Visit the MPPSC website https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/ for information and application links.
Step 2: Take MPPSC State Services Prelims 2023.
Select “Apply Online” for MPPSC State Services Prelims Exam 2023.
New Registration: Step 3
Create a user account by selecting “New Registration”.
Step 4: Login and Apply
Login and complete the application form correctly.
Step 5: Upload Required Documents
Upload scanned documents in the format requested.
Step 6: Application Fee Payment
Multiple ways to pay the application cost.
Step 7: Save/Download/Print
Save, download, and print your application for reference.
MPPSC Application Fees 2023:
Candidates must pay application fees:
- SC/ST, OBC, PwD Madhya Pradesh residents: INR 250
- Other Categories: 500 INR
- Registration fees for Mains:
- Madhya Pradesh SC/ST, OBC, PwD: INR 400
- In other categories: INR 800
How to Edit MPPSC Exam Application:
MPPSC exam applicants can alter their forms using these steps:
- Visit mppsc.mp.gov.in, the MPPSC website.
- Click “Apply Online” on the homepage.
- Click the “MPPSC State Service Exam 2023” link.
- Click “Edit Application Form” on the page.
- Click the link to modify your application.
- Screen will show application form.
- Change your application, verifying all data.
- After editing, click “Submit”.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation page for future reference.
This test is vital for Assistant Principal applicants. The 300-mark written test will include Multiple Choice Questions and require a qualifying score of over 45%.
Getting Your MPPSC SET Admit Card 2023:
Candidates must have MPPSC SET Admit Card 2023 to take this important test. How to get and use this vital document:
Admit Card Download: Download your admission card at mppsc.mp.gov.in.
To get your admission card, use your application number. Keep this information handy.
- Check your admission card after downloading it for details, instructions, and exam information.
- Print your admission card and keep it securely.
- Additional Identification: Bring a driving licence or Aadhar Card and your admit card to the exam for verification.
MP SET Hall Ticket 2023:
Your MP SET Hall Ticket 2023 provides important information to check before the exam. To minimize conflicts, verify your name, application number, exam center, and other information.
Check MPPSC SET 2023 Results:
- Follow these easy steps to acquire your MP SET 2023 Result and achieve your goals:
- MPPSC Official Website: Access the MPPSC website at https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/.
- Link to “SET Result 2023” The “SET Result 2023” link will lead you to your outcome.
- Give Required Information: Please enter your roll number or registration information.
- Information Submission: Submit your information after entering it.
- Check Your Results: Review your MP SET 2023 results on the screen.
- Reference Download or Print: Download or print your result to remember your accomplishment.
MP SET 2023 Cutoff:
MP SET cut-off marks, directly linked to results, determine Assistant Professor eligibility. Cut-off scores are based on exam difficulty, candidate performance, and vacancy availability. Candidates must meet or above these cut-off marks to advance in the selection process.
The MPPSC salary structure includes components like Grade pay, base pay, and dearness allowances, with salary increments determined by the exam conducting body. In addition to competitive salaries, Madhya Pradesh PSC officers enjoy a range of benefits and allowances, such as travel allowances, accommodation facilities, medical services, compensation for electricity and water bills, employee discounts, study breaks, household assistants, and security. Below are the MPPSC 2023 pay scales for different positions.
|MPPSC Salary Structure 2023|
|MPPSC Post 2023||MPPSC Grade Pay||MPPSC Pay Scale|
|State Administrative Service and Deputy Collector||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|State Police Service and Deputy Superintendent of Police||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|Finance Department||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|Public Relations Department||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|Food, Civil Supply, and Consumer Affairs Department||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|School Education Department||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|Social Justice and Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Rs 5400/-||Rs 15600-Rs 39100|
|Revenue Department||Rs 3600||Rs 9300-Rs 34,800|
|Finance Department||Rs 3600||Rs 9300-Rs 34,800|
1.What is the significance of the State Public Service Commission in Madhya Pradesh?
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) plays a crucial role in the recruitment and selection of candidates for various state government services and posts. It conducts competitive examinations, interviews, and other assessments to ensure the appointment of qualified and capable individuals to serve in the government. This helps in maintaining the efficiency and effectiveness of the state administration.
2.How is the MPPSC different from other recruitment agencies in Madhya Pradesh?
MPPSC is the premier recruitment agency responsible for selecting candidates for civil services and various government posts. It differs from other recruitment agencies by specifically focusing on high-level civil service positions, including the State Civil Services (PCS) and the State Forest Service (IFS), which require a rigorous examination process. Other agencies in Madhya Pradesh may handle recruitment for lower-level or specialized positions.
3.What is the role of the MPPSC in promoting transparency and fairness in the selection process?
MPPSC is committed to ensuring transparency and fairness in its selection process. It publishes detailed notifications, exam schedules, and results on its official website. The commission also provides candidates with the opportunity to challenge or seek clarification on any aspect of the recruitment process, helping to maintain the integrity of the selection procedures.
4.Can candidates from outside Madhya Pradesh apply for MPPSC examinations?
Yes, candidates from all over India can apply for MPPSC examinations. While some state government jobs may have certain domicile or eligibility criteria, many MPPSC examinations are open to candidates from across the country. It’s essential to check the specific eligibility criteria for each examination before applying.
5.How does MPPSC contribute to the development of Madhya Pradesh?
MPPSC plays a significant role in the development of Madhya Pradesh by selecting qualified individuals who serve in various administrative, law enforcement, and public service roles. These officers work towards implementing government policies and programs, maintaining law and order, and addressing the state’s developmental needs. Through its rigorous selection process, MPPSC helps ensure that the state’s administration is staffed with competent and dedicated individuals committed to the state’s progress.